About service presentations
Building ongoing relationships as a preferred supplier of companies especially franchisors.
This is a presentation of service by UFO; where you and the people who deal with upholstery refits, repairs and on-going maintenance get together and we work out a good scenario where;
- Your upholstery will be correctly fitted to your architect’s specifications
- Material & product details are kept on file. Colours are recorded of materials originally used.
- Your company will use the correct care and maintenance
- Repairs and/or replacements will be done to the original specifications.
- Quality Control & Procedures are recorded.
See aircraft ones in drop box – Airwork/Air New Zealand….see photos also.
Things UFO might ask are:
1. What system do you need us to operate within?
- How will we receive the repairs and maintenance request?
- Email, text, phone or website?
- Who has authorisation to request a quote, approve a quote?
- What information do you need, and what information is required by UFO so that any repairs and maintenance can be attended to with speed.
- Do you need UFO’s contractors to sign off after jobs are completed?
- If you require a fit-out, what lead time can you provide between acceptance of quote and required supply?
2. Materials: Would you like to use a uniform set of materials and fabrics across your company?
- What MDF do you use?
- What vinyl/leather/fabric do you prefer to use? We can advise on suitability.
- Specific Design
- Fabric Composition
- PVC, Vinyl, Full Grain Leather, Wool/Nylon/Polypropylene/Polyester/Cotton
- Pattern Repeat
- Roll availability
- Abrasion – what is the toughest and longest lasting, how many rubs will it take before it shows wear and tear?
- Fire Rated – do you need this?
- Does it need to be: Sulphide Resistant, Stain Resistant, Moth Proof, Oil and Mildew Resistant, Anti-bacterial, Anti- microbial, Non allergenic, Moisture Resistant
- Does the material need to meet ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 environmental standards?
- Are you interested in using more innovative materials?
- Do you prefer New Zealand made, designed and manufactured?
- Colours: do you have a specific colour scheme you wish to keep throughout your stores, restaurants.
- What foam do you require: industry standard, specified?
- Is this fabric heavy duty commercial or recommended for residential use only?
- MDF board – what kind and thickness was originally used? Do you want this continued to keep the maintenance and care of the original fit out lasting a lot longer?
3. Care and Maintenance
- Fabric Care: Do your staff need information about how and what to use when dirt and grease build up?
- Does your staff know how to avoid a build-up on vinyl, leather and plastic seating? What would help to prevent this from happening?
- Regular Care and Maintenance
- Maintenance plans are formed, sent and kept for future reference.
- Free training for staff is offered on care and maintenance.
4. On-Going Contact
- Do you require us to contact you regularly to establish requirements or do you prefer to contact UFO on an ‘as needed’ basis.
- Preventative maintenance: will you require inspections across your company with minor, on-site repairs carried out?
Second Step: Confirmation of Service
Following our presentation, we will supply you with a procedure confirming your requirements, preferences, contract information and processes.